- November 5, 2020
- Steve Heisler
- Podcast Episodes
According to the National Council on Aging, more than 40% of Americans 55 above are still employed. Seniors can be more susceptible to getting hurt on the job. In this episode, we will talk about the six rules to follow after a job injury.
- Report it immediately in writing.
- Get the names of all witnesses.
- See a medical professional immediately.
- Follow the claim with the Workers Compensation Commission or Industrial Compensation Board.
- Don’t give a recorded statement to the insurance company for your employer until you’ve spoken to an attorney.
- Speak to an attorney to get an assessment of your case and advice on what you should do.
To find out more about the National Injured Senior Law Center or to set up a free consultation go to https://www.injuredseniorhotline.com/ or call 855-622-6530
CONNECT WITH STEVE H. HEISLER: